Monday, March 30, 2009

March 9, 2009-Student Teaching Panel

March 9, 2009-Student Teaching Panel

I just want to thank the other student teachers who showed up and participated on our panel! I know you all are busy and it was great you could attend!

Holly, Joy, and I participated on a student teaching panel where NCTE members could ask us questions about what it is like to be a student teacher. Thanks to the members for bringing such great questions. We were asked: what management issues have we had, what support do we get from CSU, what classes do we teach/grade levels, and many other questions. Hopefully this panel helped those of you who are student teaching soon.

If you have any questions about student teaching feel free to email me at stephstrickland13@yahoo.com and I would be happy to answer!

No comments: